Cypress Landing Golf Club and Marina in Chocowinity North Carolina. A Luxury Golf and Retirement Community.
Visit Cypress Landing
While there is a promotional program offering accommodations in historic and scenic “little” Washington, across the Pamlico River from the community, it is easy to arrange a personal tour for yourself by dropping by the Marina Lounge in the lower level of the Bay Club and checking in at the Community Info station. Community residents who volunteer as “Ambassadors” are happy to chat about the many amenities, and give a complete tour, including an invitation to the Bay Club happy hour. The Bay Club acts as “social central”, and is the venue for many community activities.
Cypress Landing has an excellent golf course, 2 swimming pools, fitness center, tennis courts, and a 220-slip marina with floating docks that affords good storm protection. The public spaces are extremely well maintained as part of a $1200/year HOA fee providing comprehensive upkeep, and the community of 600+ custom-built homes presents very attractively. It looks real good!
You can find out more by emailing cypresslanding@CypresLanding.com. Get a tour and see this beautiful and very custom home!
Cypress Landing Golf Course
Cypress Landing Golf Club is located in Eastern North Carolina among lovely homes, tall pines and lakes. Its signature 15th hole overlooks scenic Chocowinity Bay. This par-72 course, designed by Bill Love with Ault, Clark & Associates has maintained a Four Star rating from Golf Digest and garnered recognition from the USGA and the Carolina Golf Association. A beautifully maintained course, it combines a friendly atmosphere for the newer player with a solid challenge for the more experienced, all conveniently located in Cypress Landing!
Cypress Landing Marina Features
- 222 slips. Lengths 28-42 feet.
- Cypress Landing is a private marina.
- No transient or rental slips available.
- Modern floating dock system
- Excellent storm protection
- Rigorously inspected and maintained.
- Water and electricity (30A/50A) at each slip (no charge)
- Full time Dock Master staff
- 7 days/week. On duty 9am-5pm.
- Available by phone and VHF Ch 16.
- Assist in docking and cast-offs.
- All boats checked 2x/day.
- A certified North Carolina Clean Marina.
- Pump-out station (no charge)
- Marine mechanical, underwater and cleaning services available.
- Clean restrooms and showers 24 hrs/day.
- Convenient free parking (including overnight). Dock carts available.
- Cypress Landing marina Lounge on the Bay Club lower level is available to all slip holders.
- Dock Master’s office
- Comfortable air conditioned mariner’s lounge area.
- Wi-Fi. TV. Weather.
- Coffee and lots of conversation!
- Soft drinks and ice available.
- Patio and BBQ’s.
Intracoastal Home Cypress Landing / 109 Nanticoke Court, Chocowinity, North Carolina 27817
Copyright © 2017 Residential Real Estate, North Carolina Retirement Home in Cypress Landing Golf Club For Sale